After the visit to the Bertimchamps brewery and the onsite briefing, students will have to develop an export strategy for our stakeholder. The commercial, physical and legal aspects of a potential market will be analyzed. Strategic decisions will need to be taken and the students’ creativity will be challenged to design a new label.
Develop technical skills
- Understand the commercial, physical and legal aspects of an export strategy
- Take commercial decisions according to your market and your strategy
- Create the label of the exported beer
Develop soft skills
- Decision making capacity
Work in an international environment
• Work in international teams with students from different institutions over the world
• Develop a better intercultural understanding
• Practice your English
• Teambuiling activities
• European drink
• Closing dinner
Where are we located ?
This week is organized on our campus of Louvain-la-Neuve , located at the heart of Brussels, 20 km south of Brussels.
You can arrive by by plane (Brussels, Airport Zaventem or Brussels South), by train or by bus.
When you arrive in Brussels Airport, you’ll have to take a train to Ottignies (look for end-destinations Namur or Luxembourg). In Ottignies, take the train to Louvain-la-Neuve (= 10 minutes).
When you arrive in Brussels South Airport, you’ll have to take a shuttle to Bruxelles-midi / Brussel-Zuid. There you’ll have to take a train to Ottignies (look for end-destinations Namur or Luxembourg). In Ottignies, take the train to Louvain-la-Neuve (= 10 minutes).
Cost and registration
Registration costs amount to 230 € including
• Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Login for the Business Game
• Lecture and working sessions
• All social activities included in the programme
• Accommodation in hostel (10 minutes from campus by foot) (5 nights)
Registrations are open until January 31, 2020. They will be handled on a first come first served basis. In order to promote the international aspect of the event, the number of participating students is limited to 5 per institution.