More than ever, it’s important to drive your business, keeping the eyes on key figures in a dashboard… just as you do it to drive your car. The recent Corona crisis forced companies to rebuild their businesses and to reorganize it, transforming the threats in opportunities. If you haven’t a solid management system, it can be more difficult to keep up.
During the week, we will focus on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators):
- Why is it so important to have a good dashboard?
- Examples of relevant KPIs – testimonials of companies.
- Drive your own virtual business in teams and try to perform and maximize your own KPIs in a competitive environment.
Our partner Deloitte will underline the importance of understanding KPIs to make appropriate financial and commercial decisions. Students will apply the concepts in international teams and run their own company in a competitive environment playing the Kalypso business simulation game. During the game, students recognise the consequences of their decisions on the profitability and the cash-flow of their firm. They learn in practice:
- to evaluate the market position of their firm,
- to calculate the impact of decisions,
- to draw up a flexible business strategy to be successful in their business game.
Please note that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this International Week will be organized in virtual mode in 2020-2021.
What to expect?
|Develop technical skills||Develop soft skills|
|Work in an international environment||Have fun|
The week is intended for at least second year students in Finance or Accountancy.
Registrations are now closed, the week is full. Thank you for your interest and see you next year!
↓ Share | Send to a friend ↓