More than ever, it’s important to drive your business, keeping the eyes on key figures in a dashboard… just as you do it to drive your car. The recent Corona crisis forced companies to rebuild their businesses and to reorganize it, transforming the threats in opportunities. If you haven’t a solid management system, it can be more difficult to keep up.
During the week, we will focus on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators):
- Why is it so important to have a good dashboard?
- Examples of relevant KPIs – testimonials of companies.
- Drive your own virtual business in teams and try to perform and maximize your own KPIs in a competitive environment.
What to expect?
|Develop hard skills||Develop soft skills|
|Work in an international environment||Have fun|
The week is intended for at least second year students in Finance or Accountancy.
- An introductory lecture from DELOITTE
- A lecture and visit of AGC European Research Center
- A visit of Choco Story (Chocolate museum in Brussels) and the town center of Brussels
- A business game during which you will in team drive a company that produces and sells leisure boats
The total price is 270€, including 5 nights with breakfast (arrival on Sunday, departure on Friday), 5 lunches, 1 dinner and the social and cultural activities (accommodation at Gîte Mozaïk)
Registrations are held on a first come, first served basis. A total of 5 students maximum from the same institution will be accepted.