PRACTICAL INFORMATION, ACADEMIC CALENDAR & REGISTRATION PROCESS
EPHEC University College is pleased to welcome exchange students from its partner institutions in the framework of:
- the Erasmus+ mobility programme of the European Commission,
- the Belgian Erasmus Belgica exchange scheme,
- through various other particular bilateral agreements
If you feel like planning an exchange study period with us next academic year (Fall and/or Spring semester), we invite you to carefully read our international Student Guide
If you wish to study at EPHEC, you will have the possibility to choose between :
- Courses in English (Erasmus modules and/or regular modules with Belgian students) wich are detailed below
- Courses in French (regular modules with Belgian students)
- Courses in French + courses in English
- The FALL Semester starts on 15th September and ends after the semester exams on 16st January. Semestrial exams will run between 7th January and 18st January.
- The SPRING Semester starts on January 28st. It ends around 24th June. Semester exams will run between 30th May and 21th June.
Deadlines to send nominations for the
- Fall semester: by 15th of May.
- Spring semester: by 1st of November.
Further information will be provided by your home university and by EPHEC International Office after nomination.
COURSES IN ENGLISH AVAILABLE FOR GUEST STUDENTS
Students can choose courses fully taught in English.
You will be in the heart of Europe with a group of international (and, in some cases, Belgian) students who will develop International Business skills, People skills, European skills and Language skills.
Please find hereafter the:
Courses mentioned as « ERA modules » are courses taught exclusively to exchange students and only on our Brussels (Woluwe) campus.
Courses mentioned as « REG modules » are regular courses taught with Belgian students in our different departments.
EXPECTED ENGLISH LEVEL
CEFR level : B2
IELS or equivalent : 5.5
COURSES IN FRENCH AVAILABLE FOR GUEST STUDENTS
Pour suivre les cours en français, les étudiants d’échange doivent avoir une très bonne connaissance (min. B2) du français.
La liste de cours en français par département, disponibles aux étudiants d’échange, sont consultables ici : Liste des cours en français pour étudiants d’échange
FURTHER INFORMATION AND CONTACT
Discover news, pictures & videos, ads and tips on our exchange students Facebook page:
International office (incoming mobility)
Mr Frédéric SIMONIS
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office B24 in our Brussels campus (Avenue K. Adenauer 3 – 1200 WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
Tel : 02/775.97.75