EPHEC organizes 7 different short international programmes. We call most of them International Weeks. Some of these programmes are organized in the BIP (=Blended Intensive Programmes) format which means that a virtual component is added to the programme.
What is an International Week?
International Weeks create a challenging environment for students as they will be working on projects in international groups, mixing as many nationalities as possible.
Participating in such a programme enables students to
- Communicate efficiently in English
- Demonstrate the ability to function in an intercultural environment
- Engage and collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrate project management skills in a team environment
- Evaluate and apply new technical skills and method
2 or 3 ECTS (in case of BIP's) are given upon completion of the programme.
Curious about these weeks? Would you like to know more about what you can get out of participating in these weeks? Then watch the video below!
An International Week in 3 words