What is an International Week?
International Weeks create a challenging environment for students as they will be working on projects in international groups, mixing as many nationalities as possible.
Participating in such a programme enables students to
- Communicate efficiently in English
- Demonstrate the ability to function in an intercultural environment
- Engage and collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrate project management skills in a team environment
- Evaluate and apply new technical skills and method
EPHEC buddies will help guest students feel at home.
All the subjects of the various weeks are related to the degree programmes. 2 ECTS will be given for participation in the projects.
Curious about these weeks? Would you like to know more about what you can get out of participating in these weeks? Then watch the video of our last edition!
An International Week at EPHEC in 3 words
Our International Weeks in 2020-2021
↓ Share | Send to a friend ↓