Are you interested in:
- Imagining and making solutions for real-world problems?
- Prototyping IoT sensor module to share data using LoRa IoT development board?
- Developing web site to collect recorded data in cloud and monitor?
Participating in our International ICT-Week enables students to develop technical and relational skills in a fun and international environment. Social and cultural activities are organized to get to know better other participants.
Students’ coding and electronic skills, cooperation and creativity will be challenged to define and realise the appropriate solution, answering clients’ needs and helping them. 3D printing skill could be useful too.
A few examples are:
- Monitoring a vineyard, making sure the situation remains good (temperature, humidity, ...)
- Tracking wild animals & helping non-profit organizations know their position (gps)
- Following visitors for an ecological adventure park (gps)
What to expect?
|Develop technical skills||Develop soft skills|
|Work in an international environment||Have fun|
The week is intended for at least second-year students proficient in web development and/or electronics.
270€ (meals (breakfast, lunch and 1 supper), accommodation, visits and material are included)
From Monday 27th of March until Friday 31st of March 2023
Registrations are held on a first come, first served basis. A total of 5 students maximum from the same institution will be accepted.