Develop your soft and technical skills whilst working in an international environment
HE EPHEC University College organises Short International programmes, called International Weeks.
These weeks create a challenging environment for students as they will be working on projects in international groups, mixing as many nationalities as possible.
Participating in such a programme enables students to
- Communicate efficiently in English
- Demonstrate the ability to function in an intercultural environment
- Engage and collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrate project management skills in a team environment
- Evaluate and apply new technical skills and method
EPHEC buddies will help guest students feel at home.
All the subjects of the various weeks are related to the degree programmes. 2 ECTS will be given for participation in the projects.
HE EPHEC organizes the following weeks:
- International Business Week « Use your innovative and creative mindsets to help a Belgian family brewery to disrupt itself”
- International Business Week « Drive your business with relevant KPI’s” A Business Game
- International Marketing Week "Selling Tintin merchandise in airports around the world"
- International Marketing Week “Brewing, marketing and exporting a Belgian beer”
- International ICT Week “Wild animal tracking? An IoT solution”
We hope to welcome you in one of these international experiences !
Any questions? Contact Mrs Barbara Brooijmans, Director International Relations email@example.com