Develop your soft and technical skills whilst working in an international environment
HE EPHEC University College organises Short International programmes, called International Weeks.
These weeks create a challenging environment for students as they will be working on projects in international groups, mixing as many nationalities as possible.
Participating in such a programme enables students to
- Communicate efficiently in English
- Demonstrate the ability to function in an intercultural environment
- Engage and collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrate project management skills in a team environment
- Evaluate and apply new technical skills and method
- Behave professionally before and during the project
EPHEC buddies will help guest students feel at home.
All the subjects of the various weeks are related to the degree programmes. 2 ECTS will be given for participation in the programme.
HE EPHEC organizes the following weeks:
- International Business Week « Use your innovative and creative mindsets to help a Belgian family brewery to disrupt itself”
- International Business Week « Drive your business with relevant KPI’s” A Business Game
- International Marketing Week “Brewing, marketing and exporting a Belgian beer”
- International ICT Week “Wild animal tracking? An IoT solution”
More details about those international weeks will be available as soon as possible.
We hope to welcome you in one of these weeks !
Any questions? Contact Mrs Barbara Brooijmans, Director International Relations firstname.lastname@example.org