Sustainability challenges for small & medium companies (5 ECTS)
The following edition of this mot-to-be-missed programme will take place in Brussels, heart of Europe, in June 2023, from Monday 19/06 to Friday 30/06/2023.
This is a 10-day programme which offers participants a unique opportunity to explore the Sustainability challenges at stake for SME’s for today and tomorrow.
It is intended for international students willing to boost their business skills, enhance their knowledge of this strategic issue and help them to gain a better understanding of the challenges in Sustainability.
Programme at a glance
The programme combines:
- lectures/testimonies led by professionals,
- individual and group assignment,
- study and company visits,
- social/cultural activities/visits
Pedagogical challenges & assignments
- INDIVIDUAL POSTER SESSION: Participants will be invited to prepare and present a « poster » showing a selected brewing company (from own country of origin or studies) and its sustainable activities/developments focusing on circular economy. Further information will follow.
- GROUP CHALLENGE: By groups of 4-5 students (from different nationalities), based on the skills and knowledges acquired during the lectures & field visits, students will work together with the objective of developing a sustainable strategy for a chosen company. Further information will follow.
Develop technical skills
Develop soft skills
Work in an international environment
- accommodation (8 nights) in a hostel Jacque Brel located in the city center of Brussels
- the meals foreseen in the programme (extra meals at your own expense)
- transports foreseen in the programme, including a free pass for 8 days to use the public transport network in Brussels (operated by the STIB company)
- the activities (entrance, fees, etc) foreseen in the programme
The fee does not include:
- the transportation costs from your home to EPHEC and return
- extra expenses (drinks, meals, gifts, etc)
Registrations are open until April 17th, 2023. They will be handled on a "first come, first served" basis. In order to promote the international aspect of the event, the number of participating students is limited to 4 per institution.
Accommodation at the Jacques Brel Youth Hostel in Brussels is included in the price.
For further information, please contact Mr Frédéric Simonis : firstname.lastname@example.org